Our featured program
- What if you felt better in your own skin?
- What if you listened to a positive voice in your head that affirms you?
- What if you really liked who you are and were confident in your own capacity for achievement?
- What if you had simple self-confidence . . .
When you feel empowered, alive, and ready to create the next phase of your journey.
You don’t have to accept the limitations and pain of low self-confidence.
You can learn another way.
That’s where Simple Self-Confidence comes in . . .
the Next Course is Coming Soon. Sign Up below on Our Waiting List for full details.
During the 4 weeks, you will focus on one simple life area on which to practice the Simple Living techniques that we will be sharing with you in our course.
You will learn the skills to apply these techniques to all areas of your life where you feel you need to gain self-confidence.
“Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit.” ~e.e. cummings
What the course provides:
1. The course teaches you Simple Self-Confidence Techniques to help you understand the core issues behind low self-confidence and the specific mind shifts and actions to rebuild confidence. 2. You’ll have interaction and support via an online forum, from the course teachers (Erin and Barrie), as well as from your fellow participants. 3. You can ask questions live, and get them answered, in weekly live video webinars by Erin and Barrie and other experts. 4. Each week you’ll get a new module of content aimed at one specific area of self-confidence, including: ~Articles with specific strategies and actions for understanding yourself and changing your thoughts and actions. ~Case studies by people from all walks of life who have succeeded in creating self-confidence and become successful in life. ~Videos, podcasts, and expert interviews to inspire you and help you stay on track and motivated. ~Resources, worksheets and planning materials to help you stay organized and focused. 5. A self-confident new you at the end of the course and the tools to continue your work in all areas of your life!
The Results: What you can expect at the end of the course:
- ~A understanding of what is holding you back from self-confidence and how to address it
- ~The specifics of your personality type that impact self-confidence
- ~How childhood issues, limiting beliefs, and feelings about appearance have impacted your confidence
- ~How to move past social expectations to reclaim your personal power
- ~A new comfort level with conversations, interactions, and speaking your mind
- ~The ability to take bolder action, to stretch yourself, and go after something you want
- ~The ability to trust your own judgment, intuition, and decision-making ability
- ~The tools to continue to support your self-confidence and self-love long after the course ends
Barrie Davenport is a personal and career coach and creator of Live Bold and Bloom, a blog about overcoming fear and personal growth. After 25 years as a public relations professional, Barrie found a new well-spring of self-confidence and re-launched her own life with a new career and new habits, including; daily writing and blogging, biking, healthy eating, mindfulness, and a commitment to living joyfully.
Erin Falconer is the editor-in-chief and co-owner of Pick the Brain. One of the largest personal growth blogs on the Internet, ranking on over 25 ‘Best of the Web’ lists, PickTheBrain is dedicated to self-improvement with a focus on personal productivity, motivation, and self education. Erin is also, the Executive Director of Content and Marketing for ThisNext.com & StyleHive.com. She was formerly the Managing Editor of PeopleJam.com. She has written for a variety of national blogs and magazines.